The Minister of Construction promulgates Circular no.10/2017/TT-BXD promulgating National Technical Regulations on products and goods of building materials QCVN 16:2017/BXD, and guidelines for certificate of conformity and declaration of conformity.
This Circular provides guidelines for certificate of conformity and declaration of conformity on products and goods of building materials (hereinafter referred to as building materials) prescribed in QCVN 16:2017/BXD that are domestically manufactured or imported prior being sold on the market and used in construction works.
1. Certification and declaration of conformity
1.1. Products, goods of building materials must be granted certificates of conformity in accordance with technical requirements provided in Part 2 according to results of conformity certification by the certifying authority appointed or recognized by the Ministry of Construction.
1.2. The assessment of conformity of domestically produced and imported products and goods of building materials shall be made using one of the assessment methods specified in the Circular No. 28/2012/TT-BKHCN dated December 12, 2012 on declaration of standard conformity and technical-regulation conformity and methods for conformity assessment and the Circular No. 02/2017/TT-BKHCN dated March 31, 2017 on amendments to some articles of the Circular No. 28/2012/TT-BKHCN dated December 12, 2017 of the Ministry of Science and Technology. To be specific:
– Method 1: Tests on representative sample The certificate of conformity shall be effective within 01 year and supervision shall be carried out by testing on samples upon each import. The certificate of conformity shall be only valid for the type of product and goods which are taken sample for test.This method shall apply to the imports manufactured by foreign manufacturers which have established a management control system according to ISO 9001 or equivalent.
– Method 5: Test on representative sample and assess the manufacturing process; carry out supervision by testing the sample collected from the manufacturing location or on the market in association with assessment of the manufacturing process. The certificate of conformity shall be effective within 03 year and annual supervision shall be carried out testing on samples at the manufacturing location or on the market in association with assessment of the manufacturing process. This method shall apply to the products manufactured by domestic or foreign manufacturers which have established and sustainably maintained a management control system and fulfillment of requirements for manufacturing process according to ISO 9001 or equivalent.
– Method 7: Test on and assess batches and lots. The certificate of conformity shall be only valid for batches and lots.
1.3. Sampling method, specification and amount of representative samples
– The representative samples shall be taken in accordance with applicable national standards in methods for collection and preparation of samples for relevant products.
– Specification and amount of representative samples for each batch are specified in Table 1, Part 2.
2. Packaging, labeling, transport and storage
2.1 All products and goods of building materials must be labeled. Product and goods shall be labeled in accordance with applicable regulations of the law on product and goods labeling.
2.2. Regulations on packaging (for products bagged, packaged or boxed), transport and storage shall be specified in the standard applied to such products.
Please see here: Products, goods of building materials must have their technical values examined according to the test methods provided in Table 1 and satisfy the requirement in this table https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eZF9MWZxYTcTJBghm91XzwhYYK3Pxf0p/view?usp=sharing