17 Chinese businesses are imposed temporary anti-dumping duties up to 35.58% when exporting aluminum products to Vietnam ….
The Ministry of Industry and Trade issued Decision No. 1480 / QD-BCT on the application of temporary anti-dumping measures for some aluminum products originating from China. Temporary anti-dumping measures will take effect from 5/6/2019.
Specifically, the Ministry of Industry and Trade decided to impose taxes on aluminum and products of aluminum, alloy or non-alloy, in the form of bars, rods, extruded, whether or not surface treated, either not yet further processed.
1.Commodity code (HS code) and current import tax rate
At the present time, goods subject to anti-dumping duty are temporarily classified according to the following HS codes: 7604.10.10; 7604.10.90; 7604.21.90; 7604.29.10; 7604.29.90.
The Ministry of Industry and Trade may amend and supplement the list of HS codes of goods subject to temporary anti-dumping tax to suit the description of the goods subject to investigation and other changes (if any).
2.Countries producing / exporting goods are subject to temporary anti-dumping duties
Goods subject to temporary anti-dumping duty are goods originating from the People’s Republic of China (China).
3.Tax rate and list of companies are applied for temporary anti-dumping measure
|Nos||Manufacturer/ Exporter||Relating Trading company||Temporary anti-dumping tax rate|
|Column 1||Column 2||Column 3|
|1||Guangdong Xingfa Aluminium Co., Ltd
Xingfa Aluminium (Chengdu) Co., Ltd
|Foshan Xingfa Trading Co., Ltd||2,46%|
|Guangxi Forde Imp.&Exp. Co., Ltd|
|Guangzhou Kaili Import&Export Trading Co., Ltd|
|Pingxiang City Hefa Trade Co., Ltd|
|2||Guangdong JMA Aluminium Profile Factory (Group) Co., Ltd
Foshan JMA Aluminium Co., Ltd
|JMA (HK) Company Limited||8,40%|
|3||Guangxi Baoxin Aluminium Co., Ltd||Pingxiang Huashao Import&Export Trade Co., Ltd||35,58%|
|4||Goomax Metal Co., Ltd Fujian||Quanzhou
Shengchuang Trading Company
|5||Linqu Hengxin Aluminium Co., Ltd||–||19,07%|
|6||Guangxi Aomei Aluminium Industry Co., Ltd||–||12,65%|
|7||Guangxi Yangli Aluminium Co., Ltd||–||20,06%|
|8||Foshan Sanshui Fenglu Aluminium Company Limited||–||35,58%|
|9||Shandong Xinyudong Aluminium Co., Ltd||–||35,58%|
|10||Guangdong Weiye Aluminium Factory Group Co., Ltd||–||11,82%|
|11||Nanning City Weiweihai Construction Doors and Windows Co., Ltd||–||18,09%|
|12||Alnan Aluminium Co., Ltd||–||35,58%|
|13||Guangxi Yalong Aluminium Industry Co., Ltd||–||26,74%|
|14||Pingguo Jianfeng Aluminium Company Limited||–||34,15%|
|15||Linqu Lude Industry and Trade Co., Ltd||–||20,59%|
|16||Huachang Aluminum Factory Co., Ltd.||Weichang Aluminum Hong Kong Limited||35,58%|
4.Validity and duration of application of temporary anti-dumping tax
The temporary anti-dumping duty takes effect after 07 (seven) days from the date of the Decision on temporary application of anti-dumping duty is issued.
b) Application period
Temporary anti-dumping measures have a term of 120 (one hundred and twenty) days from the date of the Decision on application of effective measures (except when extended under the provisions of Clause 1, Article 81 of the Law). Foreign trade management No. 05/2017 / QH14).
5.Inspection procedures and dossiers and application of temporary anti-dumping taxes
Step 1: Check the Certificate of Origin (C / O)
– Case 1: If C / O cannot be presented, the temporary anti-dumping tax rate of 35.58% shall apply.
– Case 2: If C / O is presented from other countries and territories other than China, it is not required to pay temporary anti-dumping tax.
– Case 3: If you can issue C / O from China, go to Step 2.
Step 2: Check the quality certificate (original) of the manufacturing company (mill-test certificate) or equivalent documents (original) proving the manufacturer’s name (hereinafter referred to as Certificate production company)
– Case 1: If the production company certificate cannot be presented with the name of the company mentioned in Column 1, Article 3 of this Notice, the temporary anti-dumping tax rate is 35.58%.
– Case 2: If a production company certificate is presented but does not coincide with the names of manufacturing companies in Column 1, Article 3 of this Notice, the temporary anti-dumping duty shall be paid to 35.58. %
– Case 3: If you can produce a certificate of a manufacturing company that matches the name of the companies mentioned in Column 1, Article 3 of this Notice, go to Step 3.
Step 3: Check the export company name
– Case 1: If the name of the exporting company (based on the purchase contract and commercial invoice) coincides with the name of the manufacturing, exporting company in Column 1 or the corresponding trading company in the horizontal line In Column 2, the corresponding tax shall be paid in the horizontal row in Column 3, Article 3 of this Notice.
– Case 2: If the name of the exporting company (based on the contract of purchase and sale of goods and commercial invoice) does not coincide with the names of the manufacturing and exporting companies in Column 1 or similar trading companies. According to the horizontal row in Column 2, Article 3 of this Notice, the temporary anti-dumping tax rate is 35.58%.
After the Ministry of Industry and Trade issues a decision to apply the temporary anti-dumping duty, the Investigation Agency will conduct further steps, specifically as follows:
– On-site verification;
– Public Consultation Session;
– Submit the final draft of conclusion of investigation to the related party for comments;
– Issuing the final investigation conclusion.