The company imports the items with the following specifications: – Name of product : Alloy steel coil (elemental Bo> 0.0008%) rolled flat, galvanized by electrolysis method, TC: JIS G 3313, size: 1.6mm thick x 1219mm wide x roll, manufacturer Dongkuk Steel Mill Co., Ltd, origin South Korea is 100% new. We are looking forward to advice on HS code and tax policies, especially import duties in case our shipment has a valid CO Form KV.
In order to determine HS code for all kinds of steel, it is necessary to have documents, parameters of content of types of metal composition, processing method, … as well as the analytical results to identify students in reality. However, the company may refer to the following and rely on facts to classify:
– Circular 14/2015 / TT-BTC dated 30/01/2015 of the Ministry of Finance guiding goods classification and analysis to classify goods; analyzing for quality inspection and food safety inspection of export and import goods.
– Based on the actual properties, composition, … of exported goods and apply six (6) general rules explaining the classification of goods according to Vietnam’s List of Exports and Imports in Appendix II issued together with Circular 65/2017 / TT-BTC List of Vietnam’s exports and imports issued by the Minister of Finance on June 27, 2017 to determine the appropriate HS code. reality.
– Pursuant to Decree No. 125/2017 / ND-CP dated November 16, 2017 of the Government on the Export Tariff, the preferential import tariff, the list of goods and the absolute tax, mixed tax, tax Import outside the tariff quota.
Please be noted that The company may request to determine the exact HS code, before carrying out the customs procedures, the company may request the pre- determination of HS code in accordance with Article 7 of Circular No. 38/2015 / TT-BTC dated 25 / 03/2015 of the Ministry of Finance and Clause 3 Article 1 of Circular 39/2018 / TT-BTC April 20, 2018
The company may refer to HS code : 7225.
- On the basis of actual imported goods, the company check the HS code according to 125/2017 / ND-CP dated November 16, 2017 of the Government and Circular No. 83/2014 / TT-BTC dated June 26, 2014 of the Ministry of Finance to determine appropriate import and VAT rates.
- In cases imported goods are granted valid certificates of origin of form KV, preferential preferential import tax rates for each period shall be applied according to Vietnam’s special preferential import tariff schedule for the implementation of the AKFTA in the period of 2018-2022 issued under Decree 157/2017 / ND-CP dated December 27, 2017 of the Government
- Some kind of hot rolled steels in the list of steel products subject to safeguard measures in Decision No. 2968 / QD-BCT dated July 18, 2016 and Decision No. 1931 / QD-BCT dated May 31 / 2017 of the Minister of Industry and Trade.
Please refer above content for your further action .