On October 10, 2019, the Ministry of Construction promulgated the Circular No. 05/2019/TT-BXD on amendments and supplements to the Appendix to the Circular No. 05/2018/TT-BXD on instructions on exporting minerals used as building materials.
The Circular replaces the Appendix I regarding the List, technical specifications and standards of minerals used as building materials in the Circular No. 05/2018 with a new Appendix.
Specifically, several following minerals will be added:
- Sand made of crushed gravel, pebbles, quartzite, sandstone, quartz, etc., which is used for manufacturing of moulds or other sectors;
- Setts, stones, lumps, granules, powder of natural stone and the like;
- Other worked monumental or building stone or stone used for other uses;
- Mosaic white marble cubes having a volume of less than 0.5 m3;
- Limestone used for the manufacture of lime or cement or in other sectors.
Circular No. 05/2019/TT-BXD enter into force on December 1, 2019.