January 10, 2019, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam issued Decision
No. 33 / QD-BCT on the investigation and application of anti-dumping measures
on some aluminum, alloy or non-alloy products. rods, rods and shapes imported
I. Some information about the incident:
1. Requesting party: includes 04 (four) aluminum profiles manufacturers representing the domestic manufacturing industry, including: Austdoor Aluminum Joint Stock Company; Song Hong Aluminum Joint Stock Company; Tung Yang Company Limited; and Mienhua Group Joint Stock Company.
2. Investigated goods: Aluminum, alloy or non- alloy which are in bar, stick and shape form, with HS codes 7604.10.10; 7604.10.90; 7604.21.90; 7604.29.10; 7604.29.90 is originated from China.
3. Investigation initiation date: January 10, 2019
4. The alleged dumping margin: 35.58%
5 . Damage and causal relationship: The goods that are allegedly dumped are the main causes leading to significant losses of the domestic manufacturing industry, which is reflected in the decline in such indicators as: capacity use, inventory, profits, price manipulation, price squeezing …
6. Application of the official antidumping tax:
Duration: 05 years from September 28, 2019
|10/01/2019||Initiate investigation (33/QĐ-BCT )|
|29/05/2019||Apply temporary antidumping measures (480/QĐ-BCT)|
|26/09/2019||Terminate the application of provisional antidumping measures|
|28/09/2019||Apply official antidumping measures (2942-QD-BCT)|