Circular No. 13/2020/TT-BCT dated June 18th, 2020 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on amendments to and annulment of certain regulations on business conditions under management of the Ministry of Industry and Trade
The circulars which are amended include:
- Circular No. 43/2018/TT-BCTstatus2 dated November 15th, 2018 regarding issuance of food safety certificate
- Joint Circular No. 13/2014/TTLT-BYT-BNNPTNT-BCTstatus2 dated April 9th, 2014 regarding the List of foods subject to the management of the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural development, the Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Circular No. 55/2014/TT-BCTstatus2 dated December 19th, 2014 regarding conditions for production, trading of chemicals subject to international control
- Circular No. 48/2018/TT-BCT dated November 21st, 2018 regarding applications for the license for production of hazardous chemicals
- Circular No. 12/2016/TT-BCTstatus2 dated July 5th, 2016 regarding the List of exported minerals and quality standards thereof
- Circular No. 14/2013/TT-BCTstatus2 dated July 15th, 2013 regarding right to trade coal
- Circular No. 15/2013/TT-BCTstatus2 dated July 15th, 2013 regarding conditions for export of coal
- Circular No. 28/2017/TT-BCTstatus2 dated December 8th, 2017
- Circular No. 43/2013/TT-BCTstatus2 dated December 31st, 2013 regarding electricity development planning.
This Circular takes effect from August 3rd, 2020.