Official letter No. 5619/SYT-NVY dated September 25th, 2020 of the Department of Health of Ho Chi Minh city regarding implementation of the Guidance on Covid-19 prevention and control regarding short-term work visit (less than 14 days) of foreigners
This document is to specify some requirements as regulated at Official letter No. 4674/BYT-MT dated August 31st, 2020 regarding medical quarantine with regard to foreigners entering Ho Chi Minh city for a short period (less than 14 days).
The Department of Health of Ho Chi Minh city requests those who enter the city must meet the following conditions:
– Having SARS-CoV-2 negative result within 3-5 days before the date of entry;
– Having international health insurance or inviting unit’s commitment on payment for costs of Covid-19 treatment;
– Inviting unit shall pay all costs of quarantine, transport, Covid-19 test;
– Foreigners must enter Vietnam 01 day before the intended working day;
– During working period, foreigners shall be arranged at separate lodging places; It is recommended to work, hold meetings at lodging places. When foreigners make field trips, it is required to make diary about transfer schedule (according to the form attached to this document).
This document also attaches the Form of plan for invitation of experts for work less than 14 days.