This is the highlight of the Circular No. 57/2020/TT-BTC regulating rates of fees for grant of passports, laissez-passers, exit permits or AB stamps.
According to this document, fees for grant of passports decrease by 20% compared to the ones specified in the Circular No. 219/2016/TT-BTC till end of 2020, specifically including:
- Fee for grant of a new passport: VND 160,000 (previously, VND 200,000);
- Fee for re-grant of a passport replacing the damaged or lost one: VND 320,000 (previously, VND 400,000);
- Fee for renewal of a passport: VND 80,000 (previously, VND 100,000);
- Fee for grant of an entry/exit certificate for personnel: VND 80,000 (previously, VND 100,000).
Several other fees also apply, including:
- Fee for grant of an exit permit: VND 160,000 (previously, VND 200,000);
- Fee for grant of a diplomatic note requesting visas: VND 8,000 (previously, VND 10,000);
- Fee for grant of an APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC):
- Fee for grant of a new card: VND 960,000 (previously, VND 1,200,000);
- Fee for re-grant of a card: VND 800,000 (previously, VND 1,000,000).
- Fee for grant of an AB stamp: VND 40,000 (previously, VND 50,000).
Circular No. 57/2020/TT-BTC is effective from June 12, 2020 to end of December 31, 2020.