The Ministry of Industry and Trade issues Circular 30/2020 / TT-BCT guiding the implementation of the Free Trade Agreement between the Socialist Republic of Vietnam and the European Union (EVFTA Agreement) on trade remedies, including :
- Guidance on the application of anti-dumping measures and anti-subsidy measures with the following contents:
- Consider socio-economic benefits;
- Rule of lower tax rates.
- Guidance on the application of bilateral safeguard measures with the following contents:
- Principle of applying bilateral safeguard measures;
- Dossier requesting the application of bilateral safeguard measures;
- Notice of the investigation and application of bilateral safeguard measures;
- Investigate and apply bilateral safeguard measures;
- Party involved in the investigation to apply bilateral safeguard measures.
The provisions of Circular 30/2020 / TT-BCT (effective from 11/01/2021) apply to goods originating from:
- European Union member territories;
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland;
- The Duchy of Ando, the Republic of San Mary.