Official letter No. 4308/BXD-HDXD dated September 3rd, 2020 of the Ministry of Construction regarding management of investment and construction of projects with condotel, officetel, resort villa, shophouse
According to the Ministry of Construction’s comments, new types of real estate such as accommodation/tourism apartments (condotel), offices combined with accommodation (officetel), resort/tourism villas, and shophouses have arisen in some provinces, cities.
Currently, there are some documents and standards concerning the aforesaid types of real estate, including:
1. Decision No. 3720/QD-BVHTTDL dated October 28th, 2019 of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism on the Regulation on management and business of tourist apartments and tourist villas.
2. Official No. 703/BTNMT-TCQLDD dated February 14th, 2020 of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment guiding the land use regime and certification of ownership of non-housing construction works.
3. Official letter No. 276/BXD-QLN dated January 20th, 2020 of the Ministry of Construction regarding on the management of investment, construction, and trading of tourist apartments and tourist villas.
4. QCVN 01:2019/BXD on construction planning, in which include the requirements for “Planning for mixed works with the residential elements including accommodation services (if any) must determine the population size in order to calculate the needs of technical and social infrastructure.”
5. QCVN 04:2019/BXD on condominium buildings, including regulations for mixed-purpose condominium buildings with condotels and officetels
6. National standard TCVN 12870:2020 on resort villas – General requirements for design
7. National standard TCVN 12871:2020 on officetels – General requirements for design
8. National standard TCVN 12872:2020 on shophouses – General requirements for design
9. National standard TCVN 12873:2020 on condotels – General requirements for design.