According to regulations in Circular 18/2017 / TT-BCT annulling a number of articles of Joint Circular No. 58/2015 / TTLT-BCT-BKHCN dated December 31, 2015.
From November 8, 2017, steel importing enterprises are not required to submit to the customs authority Notification of the results of imported goods quality inspection issued by the state steel quality inspection agency for goods clearance. . Steel quality control will be implemented in accordance with applicable standard announcement regulations before putting steel products in market.
Procedures for inspection of imported steel:
- Customs declarants register for quality inspection according to form
- Customs declarants register for quality inspection using Form 1 / ĐKKT issued together with Circular 27/2012 / TT / BKHCN.
- Within 1 working day, the inspection agency (the branch where the declaration is opened) certifies that the declarant has registered to inspect the quality of imported goods on the customs declarant’s registration and the customs declarant submits the copy. The registration is certified by the inspection agency (the branch where the declaration is opened) to the customs office for goods clearance.
- The customs declarant takes the quality inspection result, including 03 originals, then (01 copy is submitted to the customs authority (if requested by the customs authority), 01 copy is submitted to the Department of Quality Measurement where the declaration is opened. 01 copy is kept at the enterprise, the deadline for submission of results is within 15 days from the date of goods clearance.
For steels classified according to HS code specified in Appendix II of Joint Circular No. 58/2015 / TTLT-BCT-BKHCN dated December 31, 2015, the applicable standard announcement is as follows. :
- In case of using the establishment standard to announce the application, such establishment standard must have technical requirements that must not be lower than the technical requirements specified in the respective national standard of Vietnam.
- In case the national standard of Vietnam is not available, such establishment’s standard must contain technical requirements that must not be lower than the technical requirements specified in international standards.
- if there is no national standard of Vietnam or the exporting country or international standards, the requirements specified in Clause 4, Article 3 of the Joint Circular 58/2015 / TTLT-BCT-BKHCN must be met.
For steels classified according to HS code specified in Appendix III of the Joint Circular No. 58/2015 / TTLT-BCT-BKHCN dated December 31, 2015: The enterprise shall use the respective national standards of Vietnam or by exporting country for publication.
For steels classified under HS code in Section 2, Appendix III of the Joint Circular No. 58/2015 / TTLT-BCT-BKHCN dated December 31, 2015, when importing, enterprises are also not required to submit to the customs office The import steel declaration is certified by the Department of Heavy Industry, the Ministry of Industry and Trade and a copy of the Department of Industry and Trade’s certified copy of steel import demand.
Refer to hopquysanpham.com