(Updated on 07/07/2020)
On May 25, 2020, the Government issued Decree No. 57/2020 / ND-CP amending Decree 122/2016 / ND-CP on the Export Tariff Schedule, Preferential Import Tariff, List of Goods and Levels. Absolute taxes, mixed taxes, and import duties outside the tariff quota and Decree 125/2017 / ND-CP amending Decree 122/2016 / ND-CP, take effect from July 10 / 2020 (except for the provisions of Clause 3, Article 2 of this Decree, applicable from January 1, 2020). Accordingly, the Government amended:
- Export tax schedules according to the list of taxable products (Appendix 1);
- Preferential import tariff according to the list of taxable products (Appendix 2);
- List of goods and the absolute and mixed tax rates for used passenger cars of 15 seats or less (including driver), used (Appendix 3);
- List of goods and the import tax rates outside the tariff quotas for goods subject to tariff quotas (Appendix 4).
In order to create favorable conditions for customs officials and the import-export enterprise community to look up and use the import and export Tariff file, the Customs Branch of Hon Gai port, the Customs Department of Quang Ninh province summarizes the above amendments. In this latest update share to you accompanied by the documentation to use detailed file Schedule.
Up to the present time, the Tariff File has integrated Vietnam’s List of Imports and Exports (bilingual), 20 taxes, 55 categories of commodity policies under HS codes, specific commodity rules under FTA agreements. , a list of countries & territories with most-favored nation treatment agreements in trade relations with Vietnam. The ordinary import tax rate has updated the product lines which are not detailed in the Prime Minister’s Decision. The symbols in the Tariff file have also been clearly and clearly explained. We hope the product is helpful & increasingly better support your work.
Link file Tariff:
- Excel format * .xlsx (18 Mb): https://tinyurl.com/btxnk05072020xlsx
- Excel format * .xlsb (8 Mb): https://tinyurl.com/btxnk05072020xlsb
- Pdf version (10 Mb): https://tinyurl.com/btxnk05072020pdf
Link file Instructions for using the tax schedule:
(Xlsb format has a smaller size, opens faster on computers; pdf files are more suitable for searching on mobile devices such as tablets, phones)
Please like & follow the Fanpage of Hon Gai Customs to promptly receive the information and products we share:
Hon Gai Customs – Quang Ninh Customs will always support and accompany the development of the business community