In this update, in addition to the two tariff schedules for the implementation of the UKVFTA Agreement, it updated and integrated a number of goods management policies, including:
(1) Chemical management policy according to 05 appendices issued together with Decree 113/2017/ND-CP dated September 10, 2017.
(2) Trade remedy policy for cold rolled carbon steel products of Chinese origin according to Decision 477/QD-BCT dated February 9, 2021.
(3) Trade remedy policy for sugar products of Thai origin according to Decision 3390/QD-BCT dated December 21, 2020.
(4) List of products for specialized inspection of product quality, group 2 goods, goods for specialized inspection of food safety, and items for specialized inspection for energy performance according to Decision No. 1182 /QD-BCT dated April 6, 2021 replacing Decision 1325A/QD-BCT.
(5) List of products and goods of group 2 under the state management responsibility of the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs according to Circular 01/2021/TT-BLDTBXH dated June 3, 2021 replacing Circular 22/2018/TT-BLDTBXH.
(6) List of potentially unsafe products and goods under the management responsibility of the Ministry of Information and Communications according to Circular 01/2021/TT-BTTTT replacing Circular 11/2020/TT-BTTTT.
(7) List of medicinal herbs; medicinal plant extracts and essential oils; Traditional medicines and herbal medicines imported and exported according to Circular 48/2018/TT-BYT have excluded product codes that have been abolished according to Circular 03/2021/TT-BYT dated March 4, 2021.
Wishing businesses a strong way to overcome the Covid-19 pandemic!